— Destination Wedding Planning and Services —
Vaccationing with loved ones, dancing without a care in the world, clicking selfies… all this with your beloved right by your side !
Destination Weddings are surely a lot of fun. Organising wedding celebration away from one’s home city needs zero error planning and double checks of all the arrangements.
Even minute mismanagement can sometimes lead to a lot of embarrassment.
Thank God for we live in an era where professional assistance is just a phone call away.
Ensure that the Wedding destination has the feel and ambience you want. Also ascertain that the weather conditions there, around your wedding date, are pleasant.
Destination Wedding is one in which a wedding is hosted, often in a vacation-like setting, at a location to which most of the invited guests must travel and often stay for several days. This could be a beach ceremony in the tropics, a lavish event in a metropolitan resort, or a simple ceremony at the home of a geographically distant friend or relative.
We are successfully organizing grand destination weddings in Jaipur, Udaipur, Goa etc.
Top Five Best Places in India
1. Goa: Goa is undoubtedly the most popular place for destination weddings in India. People flock to Goa’s beaches to tie the knot. There are a couple of ways of arranging a wedding there.
2. Udaipur: Known as the city of lakes and palaces, Udaipur really is one of the most romantic and charming places in India. A lot of this charm comes from the city’s regal palace buildings in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
3. Jaipur: The “pink city” of Jaipur is a favorite destination for those getting married due to the sheer range and diversity of wedding venues available. The range from authentic ornate palaces in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
4. Jodhpur: The extraordinary Umaid Bhawan palace hotel, with a hilltop location overlooking the “blue city” of Jodhpur, has played host to some very lavish weddings indeed. The palace is very much a modern day one at Jodhpur, Rajastan India.
5. Kerala: The attraction of Kerala as wedding destination is just being discovered. It holds much appeal for those who want a quiet and picturesque wedding in a tropical setting, along the banks of a lake or palm fringed canal, with food served on banana leaves. There are a number of resorts that cater to such weddings. Kerala is known for elephant themed weddings, where the groom rides on elephant back too in Kerala, India.
Global Places for Weddings
Destination Wedding Services:
Vendor Management – Contact to confirm day-of details (week prior to wedding), Caterer, cutlery, decorator, band, entertainment, Photographer, Beautician, Transport etc.
Time Management – Wedding day timeline, contact list and management of all details from start to finish, keeping the day on schedule.
Hospitality/ Help Desk services – Welcome of guests at event, hotel, airport, welcome of bride & groom.
Assist and prepare legal documentation and translations – Especially for destination weddings
Our team comprise of experienced and innovative professionals who like to go an extra mile for successful execution of events and meeting the commitments. As you would expect from a professional service, we keep you informed of our progress with regular updates and, on the day itself, our team will be with you to ensure that everything runs smoothly, correctly and as per your expectations and guidelines.
We help you planning a overseas destination wedding, where the documentation and paperwork can be complicated. Any country where a wedding is held requires different procedures depending on the nationality of each the bride and the groom. We take care of the all different procedures.
All you need to do is, have a good time holiday and enjoy the experience, while being safe in the knowledge that your guests are having a time to remember as well.
For more details, budget planning & consultancy please call Smita 9540118778